Downloading the Fast Track Roster
The Fast Track Registration Process alleviates long lines and allows more time for your team to focus on your project(s). Every team is required to print their completed roster ahead of time and collect final signatures from participants prior to arriving at competition. Any handwritten roster additions will not be provided any giveaways. Absolutely no exceptions.
TWO WEEKS BEFORE COMPETITION, TEAM CAPTAINS / FACULTY ADVSIORS MUST DOWNLOAD THEIR FAST TRACK ROSTER ON WWW.SAE.ORG.
- Navigate to your event at www.sae.org.
- Click the Profile tab.
- Click on your Team Name.
- Click the Print Roster button. A PDF of your Fast Track Roster will appear.
- Print ALL PAGES this document out. Do not staple it.
PRIOR TO ARRIVING ONSITE, ALL TEAM MEMBERS MUST SIGN THE PARTICIPANT WAIVER AND CONFIRM PERSONAL DATA.
- Read the participant waiver terms.
- Review your personal data (cell phone number/ t-shirt size) and your emergency contact on the team list.
- Confirm with your signature on the team list that you accept the participant waiver terms and that your personal data is correct.
- All participants must be able to identify themselves with a form of identification onsite.
- Wristbands and giveaways will not be provided for members who are not coming to competition at all.
- Giveaways will not be provided for any members who are RED or handwritten.
- Although we try our best to ensure enough sizes for everyone, T-Shirt sizes are not guaranteed.
ONLY THE TEAM CAPTAIN AND/OR ADVISOR MUST REPORT TO REGISTRATION ONSITE.
- A Team Captain or Advisor will proceed to the SAE International Registration Area with their unstapled, completed Fast Track Roster. Include all pages, including the Waiver page.
- The Team Captain or Advisor is required to sign the list of signatures IN FRONT OF the Registration Staff to confirm the correctness of all signatures’ information.
- The Team Captain or Advisor will receive all wristbands for only those who have signed.
- All Sponsored/ SAE International giveaways and information will be given to the Team Captain or Advisor.
- Anyone arriving to sign the waiver after Registration has closed will be a Spectator. If you know you will be arriving after it closes, sign the waiver ahead of time and see your Team Captain/Faculty Advisor when you arrive onsite for your wristband.